terça-feira, 10 de agosto de 2010

Who we are

Live my life around a picture taken when we met
Spending all of my time chasing your silhouette
For all we go through I don't wanna change you
It's my mind running in reverse trying not to forget who we were
Where it's at, here we go


And we break and we burn, and we turn it inside out to take it back to the start
And through the rise and falling apart we discover who we are


Struggling with my thoughts
Change the locks inside my head
Reading between the lines of what you say, and what you said
I turn the radio on to drown me out
Driving through the night to nowhere trying to forget who we were
And where it's at, here we go


And we break and we burn, and we turn it inside out to take it back to the startAnd it's all to the wind

And through the rise and falling apart we discover who we are


It's all in our hands

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário